Halifax PLAYS Basketball (Fall 2021)
We’re excited to be continuing our basketball program this Fall. Details below:
- Location: Sacred Heart Schoool Gym @ 5820 Spring Garden Road (map here), with the gym entrance being marked as “B1” & near the parking lot next to the parking lot of 5770 Spring Garden Road (not the main entrance with pillars); We’ll put a sign up as well!
- Times: Sunday afternoons @ 2-3:15 PM & 3:15-4:30 PM
- Format: The program itself is being run as a drop-in, with two 75-minute sessions running back-to-back, starting September 19 & ending December 19 (excluding some dates)
- Cost: Just $7.75 per session, with more specifics below:
- There are a total of 15 spots available for each of the two session on offer
- Of these, around two thirds of the spots can be booked in advance, with players doing an advance booking for all 13 sessins getting a 10% discount
- A remaining 5-6 additional spots per session will open up on a weekly basis for any remaining members or those who want the flexibility to choose when they play.
- And if cost is ever a barrier, please do reach out by email, where we will try to work something out. There is no charge for just registering to the basketball group!
- Rules: Additional rules & COVID-10 safety measures can be found here.
- Contact Info: Please forward along any questions to email@example.com
- Registration Link: https://bloxo.co/groups/36cd6a6e-538d-4be9-8b34-344166f58e34
Spots in our program are open to all ages (19+), genders & skill levels… We want basketball to be accessible to all! Spots in our program doe fill up fast, so make sure to sign up soon.
Thanks so much for your interest, and we look forward to having you join! 🙂