(Summer/ Fall 2021)
We are excited to offer tennis for the first time (run as a drop-in)! Here’s how it works:
DATES & TIMES: We will run tentatively on Tuesday or Thursday evenings, exact time TBD.
LOCATION: Commons Tennis Courts (Tentatively)
REGISTRATION FEE: Players will charged ~$4-6 for each game registered on the Bloxo app. They will not be charged for their initial registration/ waiver on TeamLinkt.
Ready to join? Please Sign-Up via Our Registration Portal Here!
1) Register for FREE on TeamLinkt… Sign-Ups will be limited to the first 25 players.
2) Next, join our private group on the Bloxo app, called “Halifax PLAYS Tennis (Summer 2021)”… This app will be used to post/ join specific games, RSVP & track participants.
3) From here, up to two 1.5-hour sessions will be posted each week on Bloxo (with up to 10 players each time around across two courts – 2 vs. 2 games, with an extra 5th player on each court)… These will likely be posted by the prior Friday.
4) Use the app to join + pay for any games you drop into. Cost is ~$4-6 per session.
5) And in light of COVID, any surplus generated from the drop-in will go towards Feed NS & their COVID relief efforts. We hope this may raise some money & encourage all to join!
If you have further questions on joining (for instance if there are issues with paying or the sign-up process), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. And if not ready to register, but wanting to receive notifications for future sports, please join our mailing list. Hope to see you soon!